- Picnic Rental Policy
- Bocce Ball Rental Policy*
- Recreation Center Rental Policy*
- Facility Use Permit Form
- ARPD Facilities and Park Map
*ALCOHOL ALLOWED FOR RECREATION CENTER AND BOCCE BALL COURT RENTALS ONLY:
- If you are planning to serve alcohol at your event, you must obtain a certificate of general liability insurance by following this link: http://www.galescreek.com/app/index.cfm?jointpowers=1. The City of Alameda does not collect this fee and has no knowledge or authority when these fees change. This must be completed at least 2 weeks before your event.
- If you are planning to sell alcohol at your event, you must obtain a permit authorizing you to sell alcohol, by contacting the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control: https://www.abc.ca.gov/Forms/PDFSpc.html
- If you are planning to serve and sell alcohol at your event, you must obtain both of the above.
WEEKENDS AND AFTER HOURS PARK MONITOR PROGRAM -
ARPD Staff patrol all of our parks and make sure facilities are clean, greet park users, provide information and assistance and enforce park rules. Park Monitors also make sure picnic and field reservations are in place.
Should you need to report an issue, voice a concern or give a compliment during the weekend or after hours, please call the Park Monitors directly at (510) 775-5459.
Click on the pictures below for park amenities and locations: